Veterinary Services in Fort Lauderdale
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we at DPC Veterinary Hospital stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services and vaccinations as well as dog and cat spaying and neutering.
We offer the following services:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Care: For after-hours emergencies, we recommend certain other animal hospitals.
- Dog & Cat Spaying & Neutering: Spaying or neutering your dog & cat is an important decision for pet owners. As animal lovers who value our pets, it is important to understand the impact of this decision. You can help to prevent some of the millions of pets that are needlessly euthanized each year in the U.S. by spaying or neutering your dog and cat.
- Dog & Cat Vaccinations: Dog & Cat Vaccinations protect animals and people from specific viral and bacterial infections. If your pet gets sick because they are not properly vaccinated, the dog or cat vaccinations should be given after your pet recovers.
Please contact us at (954) 516-1654 or complete our online form to schedule your veterinary service today.
Ask About Our New Preventive Care PlansLow Monthly Payments, Recommended Vaccinations, Lab Testing & Exams
We Specialize In Cat & Dog Spaying & NeuteringThe Safety And Comfort Of Your Pet Will Always Be Our Priority.
Open 7-Days A Week & Most HolidaysNo Additional Cost For Weekend Appointments. Call / Text Us Today At: (954) 989-9879.
“Every time I had an emergency, concern, or even a simple question, DPC made the reasonable accommodation and efforts to help us. For that, I am so grateful.”- Mireysa
“The vet recommend things for my doggie that were logical and for her best interests that my previous vet never mentioned. I was really impressed with the treatment plan for her and with the text the next day seeing if I had any other questions.”- Elizabeth B.
“It’s always a great experience for my baby Moochi to get her yearly vaccine. They know how to make your fur baby comfortable during visit.”- Grace G.